[comp.sys.mac] ATM for Imagewriter I???

kingman@tci.bell-atl.com (Matt Kingman) (11/10/89)

I notice on some of the product literature for Adobe Type Manager that it
supports "Imagewriter, II or LQ".  Does this mean that it doesn't support
Imagewriter I printers?  Sorry if this has been discussed already.

/Matt
--
Matt Kingman  Technology Concepts Inc.  Sudbury, MA.  (508)443-7311
      ...!uunet!tci!kingman         kingman@tci.bell-atl.com

mha@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Mark H. Anbinder) (11/14/89)

In article <423@tci.bell-atl.com> kingman@tci.bell-atl.com (Matt Kingman) writes:
>I notice on some of the product literature for Adobe Type Manager that it
>supports "Imagewriter, II or LQ".  Does this mean that it doesn't support
>Imagewriter I printers?  Sorry if this has been discussed already.

ATM works just as well on an ImageWriter I (ImageWriter Classic?) as on
any of the other models... that's what I have at home, and I'm not giving
it up... it's the best impact printer Apple's ever made.  Actually,
considering the way printing works on a Mac, it would be difficult for
ATM NOT to work with the ImageWriter I.

--
Mark H. Anbinder        ************************** mha@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu
BAKA Industries                                 ** (cornell!)biar!memory!mha