[comp.sys.mac] be a beta-tester for a neat new utility!

pete@cavevax.ucsb.edu (nntp server: hub) (11/15/89)

--
Pete Gontier   : pete@cavevax.ucsb.edu; outgoing .UUCP cause me grief
Hire this kid  : Mac, DOS, C, Pascal, asm, excellent communication skills

"This was it. This was what he was, who he was, his being. He forgot to eat.
 Sometimes he'd resent having to leave the deck to use the toilet..."
                                              -- William Gibson, _Neuromancer_

pete@cavevax.ucsb.edu (GurgleKat) (11/15/89)

In article <3020@hub.UUCP>, pete@cavevax.ucsb.edu (nntp server: hub) (GurgleKat) writes:

Excuse me. Apparently our inews burped. My apologies to all and sundry. Here's
another attempt:

Subject: be a beta-tester for a neat new utility!
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac

Please mail me if you are interested in being a beta-tester for a neat
new utility you are liable to love if you are a micro administrator in
charge of a lot of machines or simply an anal-retentive user like me
when it comes to Finder windows.

This program will reorganize your Finder folder windows
hierarchically; something like this:

   +----------------------------+
   | []         Parent       [] |
   +----------------------------+
   |   +----------------------------+
   |   | []    1st gen Child     [] |
   |   +----------------------------+
   |   |   +----------------------------+
   |   |   | []    2nd gen Child     [] |
   +---|   +----------------------------+
       |   |                            |
       |   |                            |
       +---|                            |
           |                            |

Opinions of beta-testers will definitely have an effect on how the
program finally works.

pete@cavevax.ucsb.edu (nntp server: hub) (11/15/89)

   | []         Parent       [] |
   |   | []    1st gen Child     [] |