[comp.sys.mac] BlackBox 1.5

mdh@srhqla.SR.COM (Matt Hardin) (11/14/89)

Could someone please e-mail either all or part 2 of Black Box 1.5 to me? I
went out of town and part 2 expired before I got back.

Thanks.

		Matt Hardin
		mdh@SR.COM

grinch@intacc.uucp (Reginald Braithwaite-Lee) (11/16/89)

In article <1989Nov6.163432.6058@uunet!unhd> tjb@unhd.UUCP (Thomas J  Baker) writes:
>How about allowing any screen saver to be used with Black Box, (Moire, Flex,
>or Pyro) or, at least make the supplied screen saver allow background tasks
>to run.  Having the screen saver lock up the CPU really puts a damper on
>Telnet sessions.

This is an instance of the general problem of a swiss army knife.  I think
Black Box would be better off with fewer features implemented well and the
rest left out.  Of course the author would need to make it 'friendly' enough
to co-operate with outher INITs, CDEVs, &tc.