[comp.sys.mac] EndNote 1.2 for sale

xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Xiaoxia Ye) (11/13/89)

Shrink-wrapped Macintosh software "EndNote" version 1.2 for sale.

$55 or your best offer.  Will pay for shipping.

Send e-mail to xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
or call (603) 640-4330

Xiaoxia  Ye          INTERNET/BITNET/UUCP: xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Dartmouth College    For more info: finger xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu

nilesinc@well.UUCP (Avi Rappoport) (11/17/89)

In article <16849@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Xiaoxia Ye) writes:
>Shrink-wrapped Macintosh software "EndNote" version 1.2 for sale.
>
>$55 or your best offer.  Will pay for shipping.
>
>Send e-mail to xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
>or call (603) 640-4330
>
>--
>Xiaoxia  Ye          INTERNET/BITNET/UUCP: xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
>Dartmouth College    For more info: finger xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu

Please note that Dartmouth got a special deal, and any EndNote bought from
a Dartmouth student will NOT be supported by Niles & Associates.   This only
applies to the Dartmouth Freshman Pack.

Sorry to be pushy, but we were worried about this!

(No disclaimer, I speak for my company)

-- Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please! --
Avi Rappoport                   nilesinc@well.UUCP, Niles.Assoc on AppleLink
415-655-6666			               2000 Hearst, Berkeley, CA 94709

stores@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (11/18/89)

In article <14598@well.UUCP> nilesinc@well.UUCP (Avi Rappoport) writes:

>-- Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please! --
Ok, What is end note, and whatdoes it do?

>Avi Rappoport                   nilesinc@well.UUCP, Niles.Assoc on AppleLink
>415-655-6666			               2000 Hearst, Berkeley, CA 94709

Matthew Mora
SRI International                       stores@unix.sri.com

jim@calvin.EE.CORNELL.EDU (Jim Providakes) (11/18/89)

1)  I am writing my thesis with FullWrite 1.1 on an SE/30 (had to sell my
car).  Will End Note soon support FullWrite?

2) Many of the folks in our group use Tex (LaTeX) for their writing and
have used BibTeX for their reference data base.  Does End Note support
BibTex format?