[comp.sys.mac] LaTeX availability?

doc@dgp.toronto.edu (Blaine Price) (11/20/89)

Whoops. My mistake -- the LaTeX macros come with OzTeX.

knapp@cs.utexas.edu (Edgar Knapp) (11/20/89)

In article <1989Nov19.002547.27203@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu> doc@dgp.toronto.edu (Blaine Price) writes:
>Advance apologies if this is an old/often asked question:
>
>I've found various servers around with a TeX application for Macs (OzTeX),
>but I haven't noticed any mention of LaTeX anywhere.  Does anyone out there
>know if a LaTeX application exists?  Please save bandwidth and respond by
>e-mail -- I'll post a summary if I hear anything.

The OzTeX distribution includes LaTeX and AMSTeX in the form of
pre-compiled formats. The commercial versions of TeX (TeXtures and
MacTeX) come with LaTeX as well (there may be an additional charge,
though).

Edgar

(knapp@cs.utexas.edu)