[comp.sys.mac] EndNote compatibility

nilesinc@well.UUCP (Avi Rappoport) (11/21/89)

In article <2094@calvin.EE.CORNELL.EDU> jim@calvin.spp.cornell.edu.UUCP (James Providakes) writes:

>1)  I am writing my thesis with FullWrite 1.1 on an SE/30 (had to sell my
>car).  Will End Note soon support FullWrite?
>
>2) Many of the folks in our group use Tex (LaTeX) for their writing and
>have used BibTeX for their reference data base.  Does End Note support
>BibTex format?

1) We will not support FullWrite for a while, until they standardize their
file formats.  It's a HUGE investment for us to write one of those things.

2) Many people are using EndNote with LaTeX successfully, but I don't know
TeX at all, so I'm not quite sure _how_.  I have someone sending me some stuff
about it, so I should have more details later.

By the way, the original poster was selling a copy donated by us to the
Dartmouth Computer people, and that copy is no longer available!  Best price
is $74 or so from MacWarehouse, M.A.C., Programs Plus, or MacConnection.

-- Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please! --
Avi Rappoport                 nilesinc@well.UUCP, Niles.Assoc on AppleLink
415-655-6666				   2000 Hearst, Berkeley, CA 94709