[comp.sys.mac] WordRef 1.2

mcfet@cs.sfu.ca (Paul Mcfet) (11/16/89)

 Our installation has had problems lately recieving news. Part 4
of WordReference 1.2 did not arrive. This is a late request, but
if someone still has the bits and pieces, could you e-mail part 4.
Thank you
Paul McFetridge
Simon Fraser University

mcfet@cs.sfu.ca

pasek@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Michael A. Pasek) (11/21/89)

In article <127@fornax.cs.sfu.ca> mcfet@naos.UUCP () writes:
> Our installation has had problems lately recieving news.

So has ours....   :-(

>Part 4 of WordRef 1.2 did not arrive. This is a late request, but
>if someone still has the bits and pieces, could you e-mail part 4.

Well, it's ALMOST the same here....we didn't get part 5. Anybody want
to be a nice guy and mail it to me ?

>Thank you
>Paul McFetridge
>Simon Fraser University

Thanks from me, too....

M. A. Pasek          Switching Software Development         NCR Comten, Inc.
(612) 638-7668          CNG--er--PU4 Port Devel.          2700 N. Snelling Ave.
pasek@c10sd3.StPaul.NCR.COM                               Roseville, MN  55113