[comp.sys.mac] Zterm???

jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) (11/22/89)

Is there an ftp site out there I can get Zterm from?  I'd love to have it.
Also, what version is it at presently?  I have seen a pre 1.0 version.

 /*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*
  * Flames: /dev/null (on my Minix partition)
  * ARPA  : crash!pnet01!jca@nosc.mil
  * INET  : jca@pnet01.cts.com
  * UUCP  : {nosc ucsd hplabs!hd-sdd}!crash!pnet01!jca
  *         Apple Computer, Inc. is really the Anti-Christ!
  * Note  : My opinions are that...mine.  My boss doesn't pay me enough to
  *         speak in the best interests of the company (yet).
  *--------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

barry@cavevax.ucsb.edu (Barry Brown) (11/22/89)

In article <747@crash.cts.com> jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
>Is there an ftp site out there I can get Zterm from?  I'd love to have it.
>Also, what version is it at presently?  I have seen a pre 1.0 version.

ZTerm is available from sumex-aim.stanford.edu (36.44.0.6) and is
currently at version 0.85.  Look in the info-mac/comm directory.

--
____   /____  ____   ____      |  Barry Brown, barry@cavevax.ucsb.edu
   /  /    / |    |     /      |  For a good time:

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (11/22/89)

In article <747@crash.cts.com> jca@pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
>Is there an ftp site out there I can get Zterm from?  I'd love to have it.
>Also, what version is it at presently?  I have seen a pre 1.0 version.

You can find it at Sumex (36.44.0.6) and as well here in Finland at address
below. Version is currently v0.85.

--

				Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi)
				anon. ftp site (128.214.12.3)