[comp.sys.mac] 2 Logitech ScanMan scanners FOR SALE <<< CLARIFICATION >>>

paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) (11/23/89)

In article <4917@deimos.cis.ksu.edu> paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) writes:
>These are handheld scanners that allow you to scan at 100, 200, 300, and 400
>dpi at up to 32 shades of gray.  The list price is $499 and typical mail order
>price is $349.
>
>Both units are in perfect condition and used only a few times.
>
>Asking price:  $250 each or $450 for both (+ shipping)

The scanners are for the Macintosh only.  I realize the PC version sells for
under $200 from most mail order houses, but the Macintosh version sells for
$349.

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			Computer Science Dept.
Internet:  paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall