[comp.sys.mac] CAPPS' editor toolkit. Where can I get one?

rz@camcon.co.uk (Rob Zanconato) (11/22/89)

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of CAPPS'
(an editor toolkit for the MAC) for Lightspeed C. There
is a rumour that Symantec no longer distribute it.
If so, does anyone have an old copy, gathering dust,
that they wish to sell?

--
Roberto Zanconato	   | Phone:	   0223 420024
Cambridge Consultants Ltd  |   International: +44 223 420024

jnh@ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Joseph N. Hall) (11/28/89)

In article <4234@titan.camcon.co.uk> rz@camcon.co.uk (Rob Zanconato) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of CAPPS'
>(an editor toolkit for the MAC) for Lightspeed C. There
>is a rumour that Symantec no longer distribute it.

Symantec no longer supports it.  However, they may have some copies left
in a warehouse somewhere.  There are both "C" and Pascal versions.  Call
Customer Service, tell them you know it isn't officially supported any more,
but that you have heard from at least one person (me) who ordered and
received a left-over copy a few months ago.  Good luck.  I am quite happy
with it, especially since I spent a few days creating a PEdit class
complete with header/footer support ...

v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 4116 Brewster Drive
 v v s   s || jnh@ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Internet)   || Raleigh, NC  27606
  v   sss  || SP Software/CAD Tool Developer, Mac Hacker and Keyboardist
-----------|| Disclaimer: NCSU may not share my views, but is welcome to.