[comp.sys.mac] Missing Boomerang

userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) (11/25/89)

Could someone please send me a COMPLETE copy of the latest
Boomerang utility (including the Docs)?

Thanks in advance...
_______
Dan Berry, Univ. of Alberta Computing Systems (Network & DataComm.)
* CORRESPONDENCE: dan_Berry@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca (inet)
...OR...   : userdbug@ualtamts.bitnet
* FILES/STUFFITs: ..!alberta!ualtasun!dan (uucp)
* INK/PAPER MAIL: U.of A., Rm. 120 G.S.B., Edmonton, Canada, T6G 2H1

userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) (11/29/89)

In article <653@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA>, userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA
(Dan Berry) writes a big boo-boo when he wrote:
>Could someone please send me a COMPLETE copy of the latest
>Boomerang utility (including the Docs)?
>
>Thanks in advance...

ARRRRGH.  The signature that I had in my message was errorous.
As a result, people elected to send the files to this account and
the message system on this end thrashed the CRC's on the files.

As a result, could the person that sent me the the file (sorry,
I lost your name) resend it?

Thanks AGAIN in advance...
_______
Dan Berry, Univ. of Alberta Computing Systems (Network & DataComm.)
* Correspondence: dan_Berry@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca (inet)
*   ...ONLY...    userdbug@ualtamts.bitnet
* FILES/STUFFITs: ualtasun!dan@ALBERTA
* Ink/paper mail: U.of A., Rm. 120 G.S.B., Edmonton, Canada, T6G 2H1