[comp.sys.mac] Facade

xmjschm@hscfvax.harvard.edu (MJSchmelzer) (12/13/88)

Is facade on any archive anywhere?
If not, could some kind soul send me a copy?
(n.b.: I couldn't find it in the usual places. Maybe I missed it,
but I don't think so.)
Thank you one and all.

--
==============  xmjschm@harvspha.BITNET =============    "Your soul is mine,
Mike Schmelzer  xmjschm@hscfvax.harvard.edu               fork it over."

arvidson@euclid.MATH.ColoState.Edu (John Arvidson) (11/30/89)

Can someone explain how to get Facade to work?  I love the icons that come
with the version that was recently put in the sumex archives.

Thanks,
John
arvidson@euclid.math.colostate.edu

silb@tank.uchicago.edu (N.H. Silbert) (12/01/89)

In article <3305@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU> arvidson@euclid.MATH.ColoState.Edu.UUCP (John Arvidson) writes:
>Can someone explain how to get Facade to work?  I love the icons that come
>with the version that was recently put in the sumex archives.

Facade, for those who do not know, is an init that will provide an icon mask
for whichever icons you specify.  Eg.  Turn your boring HD icon into Calvin
from calvin & hobbes.
	To use the program you must have the facade icon file.
	Run resedit and open up the file.
	Get information (Ithink) on the particular icon you're interested
in using and change the icon name to that of your hard disk or whatever you
want to beautify.  Very simple.

--
	Byebye
Neal Harrison