[comp.sys.mac] Are there any ftp sites which have examples of source code?

murray@andromeda.rutgers.edu.rutgers.edu (Murray Karstadt) (12/04/89)

This is one of those questions that must have been asked a few hundred times,
but here it is again.  I'm going to try and program on the Mac, the way I learn
best is by example. So if any ftp sites have examples of code it would make my
life simplier.  If there is enough interest after I get a list of sites I will
post them to the net.

murray

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (12/04/89)

In article <Dec.3.18.33.03.1989.5284@galaxy.rutgers.edu> murray@andromeda (Murray Karstadt) writes:
>This is one of those questions that must have been asked a few hundred times,
>but here it is again.  I'm going to try and program on the Mac, the way I learn
>best is by example. So if any ftp sites have examples of code it would make my
>life simplier.  If there is enough interest after I get a list of sites I will
>post them to the net.

Apple.com (IP 130.43.2.2) contains the official MacDTS Sample Code releases as
well as unofficial sample code hacks.  Look in ~ftp/pub/dts/mac/sc/ for any
and all official sample code and ~ftp/pub/dts/mac/hacks/ for hacks.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_