[comp.sys.mac] Address for Imagewriter T-shirt transfer ribbon

jamesm@sco.COM (James M. Moore) (12/05/89)

Someone was asking about a ribbon for the imagewriter that could
produce iron-on transfers.  I've got such a ribbon from a company called:

	Diversions, Inc
	1550 Winding Way
	Belmont, CA 94002

I've never used it, so I can't tell you how well it works.

--
James Moore                            | Nil aon .sig maith agam anois -
Santa Cruz Operation UNIX Tech Support |	B'fheidir an tseachtaine seo

tomj@oakhill.UUCP (Tom Johnson) (12/06/89)

In article <7855@viscous.sco.COM> jamesm@sco.COM (James M. Moore) writes:

>Someone was asking about a ribbon for the imagewriter that could
>produce iron-on transfers.  I've got such a ribbon from a company called:
>
>	Diversions, Inc
>	1550 Winding Way
>	Belmont, CA 94002
>
>I've never used it, so I can't tell you how well it works.
>
>James Moore                            | Nil aon .sig maith agam anois -

I got some of these last year for a scout T-shirt booth from MacWarehouse or
MacConnection (I don't remember which).  They cost about $9 apiece, and come
in either one of a rainbow of colors, or in a "color" ribbon (i.e. rgb).  We
used blue and black, both worked well.  The major problem we had was with
the image capture software that required that small children and pets stay
perfectly still for **30 seconds**!!  HA!

Tom Johnson
Motorola, Inc.
tomj@oakhill.UUCP

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Motorola, and they don't speak for me.