[comp.sys.mac] Adobe Type Manager does not work with 4-MB SIMMs !!

czychi@ethz.UUCP (Gary Czychi) (12/04/89)

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the ATM using the new 4-MB-SIMMs on a Mac IIx.
Everything works great, only the ATM has a problem with my 20 MB of RAM.

During startup it displays an error message saying that either there's not
enough memory :-) :-)  or that some system resources aren't installed.

Does anyone out there have made a similar experience?  I have to have an
answer very soon!

Please, Adobe help me, it is very important for me.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Gary

        Gary T. Czychi             University of St.Gallen, Switzerland

                CZYCHI@CSGHSG52.bitnet   (preferred)
                CZYCHI@ETHZ.uucp

		        Tel.: --41 / 71 / 28 30 55

shulman@sdr.slb.com (Jeff Shulman) (12/06/89)

czychi@ethz.UUCP (Gary Czychi) writes:

>I've got a problem with the ATM using the new 4-MB-SIMMs on a Mac IIx.
>Everything works great, only the ATM has a problem with my 20 MB of RAM.

Correct.  I told them about this problem about 3 weeks ago and they are
"looking into it".

                                                        Jeff
--
uucp:      ...rutgers!yale!slb-sdr!shulman
CSNet:     SHULMAN@SDR.SLB.COM