[comp.sys.mac] Macbugs update

ziff@zippy.eecs.umich.edu (Brian Moore) (11/10/89)

  I was wondering if anybody knows when the new version of Macbugs will be
released.  I have a IIci right now and need some sort of debugger that will
work( I've heard that TMON won't work either).  Can anybody give me a clue.

                                                   Thanks,
                                                       Brian Moore
                                                    (ziff@zip.eecs.umich.edu)

d6maca@dtek.chalmers.se. (Martin Carlberg) (12/07/89)

In article <776@zip.eecs.umich.edu> ziff@zippy.eecs.umich.edu (Brian Moore) writes:

>  I was wondering if anybody knows when the new version of Macbugs will be
>released.  I have a IIci right now and need some sort of debugger that will
>work( I've heard that TMON won't work either).  Can anybody give me a clue.

I have a IIci and using SADE as a debugger. It's very good.

- Martin Carlberg
- Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden

Fabian@cup.portal.com (Fabian Fabe Ramirez) (12/07/89)

Brian,

MacsBug 6.1 is available.

Fabian Ramirez