[comp.sys.mac] NEC MacSync Monitor

jskuskin@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jeffrey Kuskin) (09/21/89)

Does anyone have some experience/comments on the NEC MacSync monitor?
Does it have the same resolution (72 dpi) as the Apple color monitor?
Is the picture quality as good?

Thanks.

-- Jeff Kuskin   jskuskin@eleazar.dartmouth.edu

c8s-an@franny.Berkeley.EDU (Alex Lau) (09/21/89)

In article <15740@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> jskuskin@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jeffrey Kuskin) writes:

>Does anyone have some experience/comments on the NEC MacSync monitor?
>Does it have the same resolution (72 dpi) as the Apple color monitor?
>Is the picture quality as good?
>
>Thanks.
>
>-- Jeff Kuskin   jskuskin@eleazar.dartmouth.edu

In their advertisement (which is one of the UGLIEST advertisements I've
EVER seen for a Mac product), they say to call 1-800-FONE-NEC for
technical information on the monitor.

For literature, it says to call 1-800-826-2255.

Hope this helps.

--- Alex
UUCP: {att,backbones}!ucbvax!franny!c8s-an
INTERNET: c8s-an%franny.berkeley.edu@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
FIDONET: Alex.Lau@bmug.fidonet.org (1:161/444)

sellers@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Todd Sellers) (12/08/89)

Hello,

I am in the process of putting together a IIcx system and am looking for
an inexpensive color monitor.  I have seen several advertisements for the
NEC MacSync which can be purchased for around $540 mail order.  Has anyone
in Netland had any experiences (good or bad) with this monitor.  Any
information will be greatly appreciated.

|  Todd Sellers                  | EMail to (sellers@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM) |
|  NCR E&M Columbia              |       or (todd@pibtest.Columbia.NCR.COM)   |
|  West Columbia, South Carolina |    <THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK>   |
|  29169                         |    <INSERT YOUR FAVORITE DISCLAIMER HERE>  |