[comp.sys.mac] Moriarty's Revenge

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (12/09/89)

In article <1216@radius.UUCP> pierce@radius.UUCP (Pierce T. Wetter III) writes:
>P.S. What was the real reason you got moriarty's Revenge? (looking at your mail
>address)

Well, that might have had something to do with it.  Let me take this
opportunity, however, to warn all of you that MORIARTY'S REVENGE is one of
the worst games I've bought in two years.  Basically imitates the Carmen
Sandiego games, but has confusing documentation, a cludgey organization of
clue, and is almost immediately un-entertaining.  I wondered why they didn't
write this as a HyperCard stack, considering the sophistication of the
graphics...

STRATEGIC CONQUEST PLUS, however, is a different story.  I believe the
phrase "physical addiction" most quickly comes to mind.

                           "Every man is a damn fool at least five minutes
                            every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the
                            limit."
                                           -- Elbert Hubbard
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, microsoft, hplsla, uiucuxc}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...