[comp.sys.mac] MACazine

PFTERRY@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (12/09/89)

> What happened to Macazine? I still have a subscription running till
> 9/90 but Haven't seen one since May '89?

The owner, Bill Hart, decided to close the magazine since there wasn't
enough advertising to keep it running. Bob LeVitas, the editor, is
working for AMIX and writing Ask Dr. Mac for MacUser (a replacement for
the Help Folder column). Dan Littman, the managing editor, is now the
news editor at MacWorld. The writers went their various and sundry ways.

You should be getting MacWorld in exchange for your Macazine subscription.
They bought the mailing lists and offered the deal to current subscribers.
You might want to check into it.

Fred Terry
(former Macazine editor)
Univ. of Kansas