[comp.sys.mac] SADE, where can I buy it?????

rcbaab@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (Annard "Icon" Brouwer) (12/14/89)

Hello NetWorld,

Can anybody help me with the following: a few months back I asked something
about MacNosy and some people told me it was called SADE and it was a very
good product. (Btw. Thanks!)
But now I'm faced with the fact that I can't find where to buy it, I didn't
saw it mentioned in the APDA-list and not at MacWarehouse or somewhere else.
Please, can somebody tell me where I can buy it???
Thanks a zillion in advance!

Greetings, Annard
--

rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) (12/15/89)

In article <1327@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl> rcbaab@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (Annard "Icon" Brouwer) writes:
>Can anybody help me with the following: a few months back I asked something
>about MacNosy and some people told me it was called SADE and it was a very
>good product. (Btw. Thanks!)
>But now I'm faced with the fact that I can't find where to buy it, I didn't
>saw it mentioned in the APDA-list and not at MacWarehouse or somewhere else.
>Please, can somebody tell me where I can buy it???
>Thanks a zillion in advance!

SADE is Apple's "Symbolic Application Debugging Environment" that works with
MPW v.3.0.  It is available for ordering through APDA:
Part#: M0026LL/B, Price: $75.00
It is also included in several different MPW Bundles also available through
APDA.

MacNosy is also a Macintosh debugger, but it is NOT the same as SADE.  It
is published by Jasik Designs (not Apple).  It can be ordered through ADPA:
Part#: T0123LL/A, Price: $350.00 (there is also a Mac SE version for $170)
Because it is not published by Apple, it may also be available through
other distributors or resellers.

APDA can be reached at:
U.S.A.: (800) 282-2732
Canada: (800) 637-0029
International:  (408) 562-3910
FAX: (408) 562-3971
TELEX: 171-576
AppleLink:  APDA        MacNet: APDA            GEnie: A.DEVELOPER3
MCI: POSTROM            CompuServe: 76666,2405
e-mail: APDA@applelink.apple.com

APDA's Address:
APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
20525 Mariani Avenue, M/S 33G
Cupertino, CA  95014

Please feel free to e-mail if you have any further questions.

Rick Fleischman
Developer Channels/APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
e-mail:  rickf@apple.com