[comp.sys.mac] Any good legal software out there?

davef@jessica.Stanford.EDU (David Finkelstein) (12/16/89)

My mother has recently opened her own law office.  She has a Mac II
that she uses for word processing and to keep track of case
information (I hacked together a quick stack in Hypercard for this).

What she'd really like to have is a nice legal billing package.  Does
anybody know of any legal billing software available for the Mac?
What other packages exists that are designed for a Mac-based law
office?  Is there a better database system available for keeping case
information?

Please send replies to davef@jessica.stanford.edu.

Thanks,

--- Dave

Bill_W_Michling@cup.portal.com (12/18/89)

I too would be interested in any Legal software for Macintosh.

Thanks in advance.................

jtn@zodiac.ADS.COM (John Nelson) (12/20/89)

In article <25163@cup.portal.com> Bill_W_Michling@cup.portal.com writes:
>I too would be interested in any Legal software for Macintosh.
>
>Thanks in advance.................

If there is, then Apple would be well-advised to use it. ;-)

Sorry.... I just couldn't resist.

--

John T. Nelson			UUCP: sun!sundc!potomac!jtn
Advanced Decision Systems	Internet:  jtn@potomac.ads.com