[comp.sys.mac] Simm city copy prot. - no answer???

ALE101@PSUVM.BITNET (Allen Edmiston) (12/14/89)

well, over the past week or so since i posted a question asking if anyone
knows how to get rid of the "insert ..." dialog, many a person as responded
asking for me to send the information if i have received it. well, not a
single person has sent anything (or even posted anything) ... does anyone
anywhere out there know how do make the quick fix?? please help out, it's
hell having to keep disks in an arms reach of the computer.

                                                          Allen

logic@wet.UUCP (Henry Kwan) (12/20/89)

In article <89348.041050ALE101@PSUVM.BITNET> ALE101@PSUVM.BITNET (Allen Edmiston) writes:
>well, over the past week or so since i posted a question asking if anyone
>knows how to get rid of the "insert ..." dialog, many a person as responded
>asking for me to send the information if i have received it. well, not a
>single person has sent anything (or even posted anything) ... does anyone
>anywhere out there know how do make the quick fix?? please help out, it's
>hell having to keep disks in an arms reach of the computer.
>

>                                                          Allen

I originally didn't want to post this information since I didn't think so
many people were interested but now that you mention it...

Hard Disk Util v3 has a patch for Sim City as well as over 200 other
programs including MacGolf Classic, Where In The World/USA is Carmen
Sandiego, Road Racer, Performer, Vision, MasterTracks Pro, Composer,
Physics, Calculus, P-51 Mustang, etc.

For a complete list, just drop me a note with your mailing address and I
would be glad to send you some brochures with the complete listing.

Disclaimer:  Hard Disk Util v3 is by FWB, Inc. and I work for FWB, Inc.
Take this as you will.  The product does work as advertised.

--
Henry Kwan                |  AppleLink: D0690
FWB, Inc.                 |  CompuServe: 71320,1034