[comp.sys.mac] White Knight. Need undocumented Putparam

I need to find the appropriate location to set to turn on
Customize->Options->Text Transfers->Use Filter.

Putparam 82, turns on "use filter" for the "file transfer" option, but
that's not the same thing, and the text transfer option doesn't seem to be
documented.

Also, I can't seem to find documentation on how to make a procedure run
automatically when white knight starts. Any pointers?

chuq

--

Chuq Von Rospach   <+>   chuq@apple.com   <+>   [This is myself speaking]

For herein may be seen noble chivalry, courtesy, humanity, friendliness,
cowardice, murder, hate, virtue and sin. Do after the good and leave the
evil, and it shall bring you to good fame and renown. -- Malory

Bill_W_Michling@cup.portal.com (12/20/89)

chuq writes:

>Also, I can't seem to find documentation on how to make a procedure run
>automatically when white knight starts. Any pointers?

Please look on page 147, 5th paragraph of the White Knight manual. It talks
about using a special name for the procedure.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Bill Michling
ME-BBS Sysop