[comp.sys.mac] Word 4.0 superscript/linespacing EX-question

tejtemw@isis.educ.lon.ac.uk (EARL WILLIAMS) (12/21/89)

Thank you to all who posted answers here or e-mailed them to me. This is a
re-posting of the question, with its answer, and it should end the thread.

--
Earl M. Williams            ?8^)    "No matter where you go, there you are."
Inst. of Education, U. of London                            -Buckaroo Banzai