[comp.sys.mac] Need Info: X Windows on MacOS

nn7e@maxwell.acc.Virginia.EDU (Nagaraj Nandhakumar) (12/22/89)

I am looking for an implementation of X Windows that runs under
MacOS. Does anyone know of any package(s) ?  I have a Kinetics
Ethernet card installed on a MacIIcx.
Thanks in advance.

	N. Nandhakumar					(804) 924-6108
	Electrical Engineering Department
	University of Virginia,  Charlottesville, VA 22903-2442

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley) (12/22/89)

In article <1989Dec21.191800.470@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> nn7e@maxwell.acc.Virginia.EDU (Nagaraj Nandhakumar) writes:
>I am looking for an implementation of X Windows that runs under
>MacOS. Does anyone know of any package(s) ?  I have a Kinetics
>Ethernet card installed on a MacIIcx.
>Thanks in advance.

When last the wizards of Apple were here, I was told by one of their reps, that
Apple themselves have a MacOS X Server that runs under either Finder or
MultiFinder (not too sure which, maybe both.)

Chewey, get us outta here!

kaleb@mars.jpl.nasa.gov             (818)354-8771
Kaleb Keithley