[comp.sys.mac] apple regional headquarters move?

linda@medisun.UUCP (Linda L. Tanner) (12/20/89)

Has anyone heard of Apple moving their regional headquarters from
Newport Beach, Ca. to Culver City Ca?  I read in a local LA paper
a month back that they were moving to a business park area called
Corporate Point in Culver City.  It even had a picture of the office
building.  I called both their main office in Cupertino and the
regional office and no one seems to know anything about the move.
I am beginning to think it was an hallucination.  Did anyone else
hear about the move?

cy@dbase.UUCP (Cy Shuster) (12/23/89)

In article <107@medisun.UUCP> linda@medisun.UUCP (Linda L. Tanner) writes:
>Has anyone heard of Apple moving their regional headquarters from
>Newport Beach, Ca. to Culver City Ca?

I also read the article in the paper, about them moving up behind
Fox Hills here, but I can't confirm any more than that.  Will be
two miles from my house - a lot more convenient for classes and
seminars (if true!).

--Cy--     cy@dbase.a-t.com