[comp.sys.mac] How to increase Sys Heap??

isr@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Michael S. Schechter - ISR group account) (12/23/89)

Wow, my 3rd posting today! Can someone tell me how to
increase the System Heap so one of my INIT-munching users
doesn't run out?
Thanks.

ADAM.FRIX@f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (ADAM FRIX) (12/26/89)

Michael Schechter writes:

MS> Can someone tell me how to increase the System Heap so one
MS> of my INIT-munching users doesn't run out?

CE Software has written a great little utility called HeapFixer that
handles the problem nicely.  They include it with QuickMail and with
DiskTop, and they also have it up on CompuServe for downloading.  I use it
regularly, and have nothing but good luck with it.

--Adam--

--
ADAM FRIX via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200!ADAM.FRIX