[comp.sys.mac] Defining undo, cut, copy and paste fo

ADAM.FRIX@f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (ADAM FRIX) (12/27/89)

Michael Peirce writes:

MP> >On the Apple extended keyboard, function keys F1 - F4 are
MP> conveniently >marked as undo, cut, copy and paste,
MP> respectively. Unfortunately, >the functions only work when
MP> I'm using MacroMucker, which I despise.
MP>
MP> Many newer applications support these keys. The program has
MP> to explicity support them (unless you're using some sort of
MP> macro package). I *think* all the newest release of Claris
MP> products support these keys. I *know* MacDraw II 1.1 does
MP> (and it only took me about 10 minutes to add this!)

Does this only hold for the Saratoga hooked up properly to an SE or later?
I'm on a Plus, and am thinking about getting a DataDesk kb or something
similar.  I imagine I'd have to use a macro utility to define keys this
way, right?

--Adam--

--
ADAM FRIX via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200!ADAM.FRIX