[comp.sys.mac] New Macintosh Game?

kulp@cs.nps.navy.mil (Jeff Kulp x2174) (12/23/89)

	Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the new Macintosh game
called "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MANUEL NORIEGA?".

ralph@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (Ralph Brandi) (12/25/89)

In article <506@cs.nps.navy.mil> kulp@cs.nps.navy.mil (Jeff Kulp x2174) writes:

>	Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the new Macintosh game
>called "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MANUEL NORIEGA?".

I believe that the only place that has the game in stock at the
moment is the Embassy of the Vatican in la Ciudad de Panama....
--
Ralph Brandi     ralph@lzfme.att.com     att!lzfme!ralph

Work flows toward the competent until they are submerged.

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (12/30/89)

In article <3014@cbnewsj.ATT.COM> ralph@lzfme.ATT.COM (Ralph Brandi) writes:
>In article <506@cs.nps.navy.mil> kulp@cs.nps.navy.mil (Jeff Kulp x2174) writes:
>>	Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the new Macintosh game
>>called "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MANUEL NORIEGA?".
>
>I believe that the only place that has the game in stock at the
>moment is the Embassy of the Vatican in la Ciudad de Panama....

Yes... you win the game by surrounding his refuge with loud ghetto-blasters
and picking the right combination of music to drive him out into the
streets.

When I've played, I've found that a combination of Barry Manilow, Sammy
Hagar and anything by The New Monkees gets the little bugger popping out
front door like nobody's business.

                           "Well, I wouldn't exactly call it 'working'...more
                            like 'groveling for dollars.'"
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, microsoft, hplsla, uiucuxc}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...