[comp.sys.mac] PSI

magik@chinet.chi.il.us (Ben Liberman) (12/31/89)

Part 8 doesn't seem to have arrived in IL either.  Did anyone get it?

--
	------------    ------------   ----------------------
	Ben Liberman    USENET         magik@chinet.chi.il.us

arun@ac.dal.ca (12/31/89)

In article <1989Dec31.005840.18987@chinet.chi.il.us>, magik@chinet.chi.il.us (Ben Liberman) writes:
> Part 8 doesn't seem to have arrived in IL either.  Did anyone get it?

Well we have not received PSI part 8 in Eastern Canada. I wonder where it went.
I am anxiously waiting for it...

                             >>>ARUN MATHUR<<<
                  Dalhousie University Medical School
                    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada...

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (01/03/90)

>Well we have not received PSI part 8 in Eastern Canada. I wonder where it went.
>I am anxiously waiting for it...

It arrived here.  If anyone wants it, send me e-mail.

--
Geoff Allen                  \  WINCO doesn't believe in Macs,
{uunet|bigtex}!pmafire!geoff  \  so of course these are my views.