[comp.sys.mac] PSI recently posted to comp.binaries.mac

ras@skippy.UUCP (Bob Surtees) (12/29/89)

For some reason I did not receive part 8 of PSI.HQX.
Could someone send me a copy of it?

Thanks,

--
Bob Surtees (ras@skippy.UUCP)    Home = 42.51'N 71.25'W
Digital Equipment Corporation    UUCP   (...!decvax!skippy!ras)

kklw@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Kevin K L WONG) (12/30/89)

In article <421@skippy.UUCP> ras@skippy.UUCP (Bob Surtees) writes:
>For some reason I did not receive part 8 of PSI.HQX.
>Could someone send me a copy of it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Bob Surtees (ras@skippy.UUCP)    Home = 42.51'N 71.25'W
>Digital Equipment Corporation    UUCP   (...!decvax!skippy!ras)
>Nashua, NH                       DNET   (SKANDA::SURTEES)

Neither do I. Can someone send me a copy as well?

Thanks.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|  Kevin WONG                       |  ACSnet   : kklw@mullian.ee.mu.OZ       |
|  Department of Elec Engineering   |  internet : kklw@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU    |
|  University of Melbourne          |  uunet    : uunet!munnari!mullian!kklw  |

6sigma2@polari.UUCP (Brian Matthews) (12/31/89)

In article <421@skippy.UUCP> ras@skippy.UUCP (Bob Surtees) writes:
|For some reason I did not receive part 8 of PSI.HQX.
|Could someone send me a copy of it?

It looks like this problem is fairly widespread.  I checked three machines
in the Seattle area, one of which gets its news directly from uunet, and
none of them had part 8.  Perhaps a repost of part 8 is in order.
--
Brian L. Matthews	blm@6sceng.UUCP

tdrinkar@cosmos.acs.calpoly.edu (Terrell Drinkard) (12/31/89)

In article <1135@polari.UUCP> 6sigma2@.UUCP (Brian Matthews) writes:
>In article <421@skippy.UUCP> ras@skippy.UUCP (Bob Surtees) writes:
>|For some reason I did not receive part 8 of PSI.HQX.
>|Could someone send me a copy of it?
>
>It looks like this problem is fairly widespread.  I checked three
>machines in the Seattle area, one of which gets its news directly from
>uunet, and none of them had part 8.  Perhaps a repost of part 8 is in
>order.
>--
>Brian L. Matthews	blm@6sceng.UUCP

I checked, and PSI is archived on sumex if you happen to have ftp
priveleges.

Terry

Disclaimer et la Signaturo:
Hell no, I'm not responsible for what I say!  If everyone were
responsible for what they said, we'd have had a balanced budget in
1984.

dce@smsc.sony.com (David Elliott) (01/01/90)

In article <1989Dec31.081910.2350@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU> tdrinkar@cosmos.acs.calpoly.edu.UUCP (Terrell Drinkard) writes:
>I checked, and PSI is archived on sumex if you happen to have ftp
>priveleges.

Not to be nasty or anything, but I would guess that most of the people
asking for part 8 (add me to that list) can't get it from sumex.  Otherwise,
they wouldn't be asking.

Of course, the info isn't useless.  I'm sure there's at least one poor
sod out there that reads c.b.m. and has ftp access.
--
David Elliott
dce@smsc.sony.com | ...!{uunet,mips}!sonyusa!dce

david@jc3b21.UUCP (David Quarles) (01/01/90)

From article <1135@polari.UUCP>, by 6sigma2@polari.UUCP (Brian Matthews):
> In article <421@skippy.UUCP> ras@skippy.UUCP (Bob Surtees) writes:
> |For some reason I did not receive part 8 of PSI.HQX.
> |Could someone send me a copy of it?
>
> It looks like this problem is fairly widespread.  I checked three machines
> in the Seattle area, one of which gets its news directly from uunet, and
> none of them had part 8.  Perhaps a repost of part 8 is in order.

AGREED !!  We did NOT receive it either ... have parts 1-7, though.

=-=-= Email: david@jc3b21.UUCP -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Dave =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= EOT

mlr@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (michael.l.robins) (01/03/90)

Could someone either repost or send me part 4. It never made it to
my server.

					Thanks

					Mike Robins
					att.com!houtz!mlr