[comp.sys.mac] Something else you can't do on the Ma

ADAM.FRIX@f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (ADAM FRIX) (01/05/90)

Jon Spear writes:

JS> You might wonder why nobody has posted an article saying
JS> that Werner's problems are easily solved...

Actually, I thought that it was obvious that Werner is and always will be
dead-set against the Mac, and that to solve his problems would be a true
waste of bandwidth...he has no interest in learning how to solve his
problems (they -are- easily solved, you're right), he just wants to gripe,
so let him.

--Adam--

--
ADAM FRIX via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200!ADAM.FRIX