[comp.sys.mac] alt.flame.mac

hui@joplin.mpr.ca (Michael Hui) (01/09/90)

In article <1947@tellab5.TELLABS.COM> wiseman@tellab5.UUCP (Jeff Wiseman) writes:
>(I feel much better now. I wonder what is is like to be flamed? Does it hurt
>much?)

It's really too bad I did not save the entire incoming mail I got
relating to this one topic. I hereby suggest that we agree on a standard
depository (alt.flame.mac) for situations like this, where the sole
recipient of hate mail can dump his whole wastepaper basket and let the
world judge who's the fairest of them all. Really, reading these things
after a few months have passed may surpass reading some of the stuff I
come across on alt.jokes.

And, of course (all right, just like President Havel, I cannot resist
this one), when the Mac OS is obsolete, it will be even funnier.