[comp.sys.mac] Cyrillic/Russian Word Processor?

CN.RNA@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Anderson) (01/09/90)

Would anyone care to recommend an approach to doing
word processing of Cryillic and Russian text?
Is it simply a matter of acquiring the appropriate font(s)?
(If so, can someone recommend a good font product).
Or are there specialty word processing programs that
would be a good choice.  Thanks for any help you can give.

-- Richard Anderson
   Systems Department
   Stanford University Libraries

dks@shumv1.uucp (D. K. Smith) (01/09/90)

In article <6966@lindy.Stanford.EDU> CN.RNA@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Anderson) writes:

>Would anyone care to recommend an approach to doing
>word processing of Cryillic and Russian text?
>-- Richard Anderson
>   Systems Department
>   Stanford University Libraries

With hopes that I am helping you and others...

I know of this company that produces a package that can be used for
word processing Russian text... this is all I know about the product.

I have no connection to the company, however, I have met the principle
programmer.  Tell them "DK sent you."... I wonder if he will remember me?!?
Oh well, here's the address:

	glps Products
	PO Box 3454
	Chapel Hill, NC 27515-3454
	(919) 933-6530

Hope this helps.
			 Your turn, Gorby!
dk smith                          |                          htims kd
-my opinions reflect my opinions. | .snoinipo ym tcelfer snoinipo ym-