[comp.sys.mac] Stuffit 1.5 problem

heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu (01/09/90)

Stuffit 1.5 works perfectly on my SE system but not on my MAC II.
Do I need a different version?
Thanks, HDM
.

gford@nunki.usc.edu (Greg Ford) (01/09/90)

In article <116@gazette.bcm.tmc.edu> heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu () writes:
>Stuffit 1.5 works perfectly on my SE system but not on my MAC II.
>Do I need a different version?
>Thanks, HDM
>.

Stuffit 1.51 works fine on my Mac II.  Could it be that you have gatekeeper
           ^
installed without priviledges for Stuffit?  That was a problem for me for
awhile.  If you need some more advice you can write me back.  What exactly
is the problem, anyway?

Greg

* Greg Ford				GEnie:    G.FORD3		      *
* University of Southern California	Internet: gford%nunki.usc.edu@usc.edu *

Ed.Edell@f563.n107.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Ed Edell) (01/11/90)

HM> Stuffit 1.5 works perfectly on my SE system but not on my MAC II.
HM> Do I need a different version?

The latest version (though not all that new) of StuffIt is 1.5.1, which
works just fine on my Mac II.      -Ed

--
Ed Edell via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!107!563!Ed.Edell