[comp.sys.mac] Another secret message

6600pete@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (01/07/90)

From article <1990Jan5.103519.440@sssab.se>, by mathu@sssab.se (Mats Hultqvist):
> In the MS Windows program AMI you can...

All right, all right. I give up. Here's my inevitable contribution:

In the Macintosh program (and possibly other versions) of Matlab, typing
"Fuck you" at the command prompt gets you a dialog box: "Your place or mine?"
Interestingly, this was discovered by a very stodgy Math professor here
at UCSB, who obviously had to type in the magic words to discover it...
Hire this kid  | Mac, DOS, C, Pascal, asm, excellent communication skills

spl@mcnc.org (Steve Lamont) (01/12/90)

In article <3481@hub.UUCP> 6600pete@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu writes:
>In the Macintosh program (and possibly other versions) of Matlab, typing
>"Fuck you" at the command prompt gets you a dialog box: "Your place or mine?"

Yup... works on the Stardent Titan, too.  BTW, just the word "fuck" will
exlicit the response.

							spl (the p stands for
							programs will do the
							strangest things...)
--
Steve Lamont, sciViGuy	(919) 248-1120		EMail:	spl@ncsc.org
NCSC, Box 12732, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709