[comp.sys.mac] Clarus the dogcow says...

lim@iris.ucdavis.edu (Lloyd Lim) (01/13/90)

In article <590@sunfs3.camex.uucp> kent@lloyd.UUCP (Kent Borg) writes:
>In article <37717@apple.Apple.COM> mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) writes:
>>
>>The age-old question can now be answered...did Clarus the dogcow survive
>>past V3.1 of the Technical Notes Stack...
>
>Well, the other day when I was looking through at new Phil & Dave's
>CD, the first thing I tried when I spotted the Tech Notes Stack was
>grazing off a cliff, but nothing happened.  (No !fooM on the opening
>Dog Cow either.)

It's still there but the way you get to it has been changed slightly.  If you
got to the first one, you'll have no problem getting to this one.  The note
is still the same though, so it's no big deal.

+++
Lloyd Lim     Internet: lim@iris.ucdavis.edu (128.120.57.20)
              Compuserve: 72647,660
              US Mail: 146 Lysle Leach Hall, U.C. Davis, Davis, CA 95616