[comp.sys.mac] Dollars and $ense

robt@agsm.unsw.oz (01/12/90)

I'm familiar with the Mac version of Dollars and $ense and would like to
recommend the program to a DOS user.  What are the differences (apart from
the incompatable file formats) between the two versions?

Rob Trevor
Australian Graduate School of Management

zech@leadsv.UUCP (Bill Zech) (01/13/90)

In article <702@agsm.unsw.oz>, robt@agsm.unsw.oz writes:
> I'm familiar with the Mac version of Dollars and $ense and would like to
> recommend the program to a DOS user.  What are the differences (apart from
> the incompatable file formats) between the two versions?
>
> Rob Trevor
> Australian Graduate School of Management

I have never used the MAC version, so I really can't say, but
I would guess they are functionally the same.  Only the user
interface would be very different.

Why don't you post the primary features you are concerned about
and then I can tell you the difference, if any.  I use Dollars
and $ense with MoneyLink and B of A Home Banking.

- Bill