[comp.sys.mac] Trashcan mover wanted; is there a burst mode cdev?

jeffb@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jeffrey C. Buchsbaum) (01/12/90)

   Would some kind person please post the trashcan mover utility that is on
"America Online" to sumex or *.mac.binaries .  Such would be greatly
appreciated by a number of users here.
  Finally, does anyone know of a pd init or cdev that enables burst mode on
68030s as a patch to the system.  I believe Siclone has one for their board.
  All opinions are my own, and have nothing to do with the organization in the
address that follows.
  Thanks in advance.
Jeff Buchsbaum    Dartmouth College, Department of Physics, (GR Student, year 1)
jeffb@mac.darmouth.edu
or
jeffb@eleazar.dartmouth.edu  (our public vax with 4.3)

PFTERRY@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/14/90)

In article <18439@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU>, jeffb@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jeffrey C. Buchsbaum) writes:
>    Would some kind person please post the trashcan mover utility that is on
> "America Online" to sumex or *.mac.binaries .  Such would be greatly
> appreciated by a number of users here.

If someone would send me the address of sumex, I'd be glad to email it to them.

Fred Terry
University of Kansas