[comp.sys.mac] Re^2: Rolex watch for sale

cn@allgfx.agi.oz (Con Neri) (01/19/90)

ARNIE@osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu (ARNIE SKUROW) writes:

>My particular Rolex GMT Master has been back to Rolex U.S.A. in New York
>on several occasions after fruitless attempts by local dealers to make it
>right.  The date wheel popped off its morings around 18 months ago and I
>finally quit worrying about that feature.  Two months ago the crown backed
>off so I couldn't set the time.  The watch has been sitting every since
>then.  I've gone back to wearing my Casio G Shock watch that I purchased for
>~$35 and it hasn't lost one minute's time in the year and a half it's been
>stored in a drawer.

Well, I also bought a casio G Shock back in 1984 and were it 24 hours a day
7 days a week for 52 weeks a year and have only need to adjust the watch
twice a year (for daylight savings time change). I doubt that you can claim
this from a Rollex?

--
CON NERI

All Graphic R+D				e-mail: cn@allgfx.agi.oz.au