From: GREENMAN@MAINE.BITNET
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: 6 evils & political ed.
Date: Wednesday, 17 Jan 1990 20:41:58 EST
COM: <GREENMAN@MAINE.BITNET>

Does anyone know what the "6 evils" are that children are taught to avoid?
We heard this is being taught in elementary schools in the PRC.
Also, does anyone know what kind of political education University students
must take and how long it lasts? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Katie and John Greenman

Fabian@cup.portal.com (Fabian Fabe Ramirez) (01/20/90)

Jim,