[comp.sys.mac] print several files at once

jeng@ipanema..bellcore.com (Fureching Jeng) (01/17/90)

	I have about 40 Lightspeed C source files to print out. Is there
an easy way that I can print all of them at one command or two?

		Jeng

Jerry.Andrews@f426.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Jerry Andrews) (01/18/90)

 FJ>         I have about 40 Lightspeed C source files to print out. Is
 FJ> there an easy way that I can print all of them at one command or two?

Sure (you MS-DOS-bashers listening?) -- the command is "PRINT *.C"...

;)

--

	Jerry Andrews at The Black Cat's Shack (Fidonet 1:109/401)
	Internet:  Jerry.Andrews@f426.n109.z1.fidonet.org

halam@umnd-cpe-cola.d.umn.edu (haseen alam) (01/20/90)

In article <366.25B55B69@blkcat.fidonet.org> Jerry.Andrews@f426.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Jerry Andrews) writes:

> FJ>         I have about 40 Lightspeed C source files to print out. Is
> FJ> there an easy way that I can print all of them at one command or two?
>
>Sure (you MS-DOS-bashers listening?) -- the command is "PRINT *.C"...

Well I have not tried it in a while, but while you are in the desktop
high light all the files that you want to print (by SHIFT+click) and
then give the print command from the file menu.  See if that works when
you do not have a dos prompt and command line!!!

Haseen.

Armadillo@cup.portal.com (Russ Armadillo Coffman) (01/21/90)

Jerry Andrews:
 FJ>         I have about 40 Lightspeed C source files to print out. Is
 FJ> there an easy way that I can print all of them at one command or two?

Sure (you MS-DOS-bashers listening?) -- the command is "PRINT *.C"...

So how would you print all but one file? Or two? Or add some random file not
specially named? If DOS can't handle simple situations like that, I pass (and
I did). -Russ