[comp.sys.mac] Bitching about commercial demos in comp.binaries.mac

6600pete@hub.UUCP (Pete Gontier) (01/21/90)

> Funny!  I just downloaded version 1.5.3 from GEnie!

Funny, I sent 1.3 to comp.binaries.mac MONTHS ago, but it hasn't appeared
until now because of certain million-part multi-megabyte COMMERCIAL demos.

Thanks for sending me the latest version in mail, by the way.
I'd submit it to comp.binaries.mac if I thought it would do any good;
instead I'll send it to info-mac, where it won't get as wide a distribution
but will at least appear before the next ice age.
Hire this kid  | Mac, DOS, C, Pascal, asm, excellent communication skills

perez@andromeda.rutgers.edu.rutgers.edu (William Perez) (01/21/90)

In article <3669@hub.UUCP> 6600pete@hub.UUCP (Pete Gontier) writes:
>Thanks for sending me the latest version in mail, by the way.
>I'd submit it to comp.binaries.mac if I thought it would do any good;
>instead I'll send it to info-mac, where it won't get as wide a distribution
>but will at least appear before the next ice age.

I sent it to info-mac along with AltCDEF (alternate scroll bars).  Why should
I bother to send it to comp.binaries.mac?  Nothing I've ever sent there has
ever gotton there!
Willi