[comp.sys.mac] Nisus educational discount

ELFJ@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (01/22/90)

Paragon Concepts is offering an educational price of $99 for Nisus.
To take advantage of this offer, you must purchase directly from Paragon,
and send them proof of educational affiliation (copy of id, or some such).

For more info, call 1-800-922-2993 and ask for ext. 100.  I don't know
if this is a limited time offer or not.

Linda Iroff
a satisfied customer

ELFJ@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (01/23/90)

I've been told the 800 number I posted for info on Paragon's educational
discount for Nisus doesn't work from Canada or California.  Try 619-
481-1477 instead and ask for ext 100.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Linda Iroff
elfj@crnlvax5.bitnet
elfj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu

hodas@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Josh Hodas) (01/23/90)

In article <9001222005.AA27644@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> ELFJ@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU writes:
>I've been told the 800 number I posted for info on Paragon's educational
>discount for Nisus doesn't work from Canada or California.  Try 619-
>481-1477 instead and ask for ext 100.
>
>Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
>Linda Iroff
>elfj@crnlvax5.bitnet
>elfj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu

I just spoke to them and the offer is as stated.  Actually they say its not
really official till Wednesday, but that they will take orders now anyway.

Since you will need to send them a proof of Educational connection, the best
thing to do is to just FAX the order, together with proof (ie copy of ID).

THe number to Fax to is (619) 481-6154, just includeaa copy of your ID along
with a credit card number/experation date. Also specify how you want it shipped
(they mostly use UPS or Fed Ex, so you must provide a real adress, not a mail
box.

Josh Hodas

Josh Hodas    (hodas@eniac.seas.upenn.edu)
4223 Pine Street