[comp.sys.mac] EndNote question

d83_sven_a@tekno.chalmers.se (SVEN AXELSSON) (01/20/90)

We have a large investment in bibliographies on BibTeX-format here. How
do we get these into EndNote?

+-------------------------+--------------------------------+------------------+
|   Sven Axelsson         |  d83_sven_a@tekno.chalmers.se  |  DISCLAIMER:     |
|   dep:t of Linguistics  |          (^^ best ^^)          |                  |
|   univ. of Gothenburg   |        dlv_sa@hum.gu.se        |  This is not     |
|   SWEDEN                |      usdsa@seguc21.bitnet      |  a disclaimer.   |
+-------------------------+--------------------------------+------------------+

nilesinc@well.UUCP (Avi Rappoport) (01/24/90)

In article <6406@tekno.chalmers.se> d83_sven_a@tekno.chalmers.se (SVEN
AXELSSON)
 writes:
>We have a large investment in bibliographies on BibTeX-format here. How
>do we get these into EndNote?

Someone gave me a script in MPW to do this, but I don't know enough about
BibTeX to tell what's going on.  If you want to send me a
short (short!) file with some examples, I'll see what I can do.

--
-- Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please! --
Avi Rappoport                  nilesinc@well.UUCP, Niles.Assoc on AppleLink