[comp.sys.mac] Does anyone have the Dimmer Init?

mxmora@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (01/24/90)

The title says it all. Can someone send me a copy or
tell me where I can get a copy of "Dimmer" by
Chris Derossi? I looked on Sumex but could not find a copy.

Matthew Mora
SRI International                       mxmora@unix.sri.com

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (01/24/90)

In article <8365@unix.SRI.COM> mxmora@sri-unix.sri.com (Matt Mora) writes:
>The title says it all. Can someone send me a copy or
>tell me where I can get a copy of "Dimmer" by
>Chris Derossi? I looked on Sumex but could not find a copy.

I'm sure Chris would appreciate it if you purchased Dimmer as part of the
Screen Gems package.  It is a commercial product, and it should not be
circulating on any of the electronic networks.  Besides, Apple doesn't
pay him enough, so he has to do something to eat...

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_

mxmora@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (01/25/90)

In article <38063@apple.Apple.COM> mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) writes:

>I'm sure Chris would appreciate it if you purchased Dimmer as part of the
>Screen Gems package.  It is a commercial product, and it should not be
Oops! I didn't know he went commercial :-)
I guess thats why I cant find it!