[comp.sys.mac] Printing multiple files in Think C...

wilde@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Nick Wilde) (02/04/90)

Has anyone figured out a less painfull way of printing
all the source files for a Think C 4.0 Project ? I have
a project that by now has grown to 20 or so files.  Every
once in a while I like to dump the whole shebang to the
printer... Think C seems to make that as painful as
possible.  You have to select EACH file and then select print
(no keyboard shortcut for print).. then answer the dialog, etc.

Why no "print project" option ? Or is there some easier way to
do this ?  BTW, the standard shortcut of selecting all files from
the desktop then picking the finder option "print" doesn't work
either.  Think C just opens the appropriate project without
printing a blessed thing...

Inquiring minds want to know...

-nick wilde (wilde@boulder.colorado.edu)

kellogg@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu (Carol Kellogg) (02/05/90)

In article <16537@boulder.Colorado.EDU> wilde@tigger.colorado.edu (Nick Wilde) writes:
>Has anyone figured out a less painfull way of printing
>all the source files for a Think C 4.0 Project ? I have
>a project that by now has grown to 20 or so files.  Every
>once in a while I like to dump the whole shebang to the
>printer... Think C seems to make that as painful as
>possible.  You have to select EACH file and then select print
>(no keyboard shortcut for print).. then answer the dialog, etc.
>
>-nick wilde (wilde@boulder.colorado.edu)

I've had this same problem with other applications, and there's an easy way to
deal with it...

Don't forget that the Finder will let you select more than one document at a
time.  Just select all of your source files, select Print from the File menu,
and Think C _should_ go on its merry way and print all the files you selected.

This is assuming Think C follows this aspect of the Mac interface...

Lars Kellogg-Stedman
kellog@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu
lars_kellogg-stedman@f214.n260.z1.fidonet.org