[comp.sys.mac] Windows 3.0 and things

ramsiri@blake.acs.washington.edu (Enartloc Nhoj) (02/01/90)

In article <6156@cps3xx.UUCP> mireley@frith.egr.msu.edu () writes:

>>>From: tyche@milton.acs.washington.edu (Berg/Onstad)
>
>>>I can by a 386/25 with 2Mb RAM, 60Mb HD and VGA display for $2K.
>

>Where?
>
>John Mireley

I think i saw an add for this system in the Seattle paper..
the company is in Bellevue WA.. the # is 1-800-PRO-BEAR..
i think the name of the outfit is BEAR Computers.. or something
like that...  as a matter of fact.. some months ago..
my brother-in-law bought this very system.... for another
$125 he got 16-bit color .  The cpu has no cache.

-kevin
ramsiri@blake.acs.washington.edu

jeffmu@microsoft.UUCP (Jeff MUZZY) (02/03/90)

In article <6156@cps3xx.UUCP> mireley@frith.egr.msu.edu () writes:

>>>From: tyche@milton.acs.washington.edu (Berg/Onstad)
>
>>>I can by a 386/25 with 2Mb RAM, 60Mb HD and VGA display for $2K.
>

>Where?
They are at least 4 places here in the Seattle area that Kevin mentioned
will sell you that 386/25 and memory for $2K. I help a friend a couple of
weeks ago buy one.

Jeff

--
Jeff Muzzy

Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com (02/05/90)

As to "be imformed re: Windows 3.0"... I am struck by how many folks here
don't mind violating the confidentiality of a product's beta test just to
prove a point on a furshlugginner bulletin board.  Sheesh.  Now THAT'S
the kind of professional person I care to listen to...  --Randy Padawer
Flames to Internet:  Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com