[comp.sys.mac] Splitting Comp.Sys.Mac again

rene@ascom.uucp (Rene Bach) writes:
>Could please someonw devise a sub-group organization for this newsgroup ?
> .finder  .app   .init    etc ... ?

Sounds like it might be time to consider splitting up c.s.m again. Since
I've administered it before, I'll take up the gauntlet and start the
discussion here.

Is it time to split comp.sys.mac? If so, how? What groups would be useful to
have? (I haven't had a chance to go look at message traffic, so I don't have
a list of recommendations yet. Besides, I'd like to get feedback from the
group before putting forth my own ideas).

Please note I'm shifting followups to news.groups. Let's discuss it there.

--

Chuq Von Rospach   <+>   chuq@apple.com   <+>   [This is myself speaking]

Rumour has it that Larry Wall, author of RN, is a finalist in the race for
the Nobel Peace Prize for his invention of the kill file.