[comp.sys.mac] TN 31?

blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (02/06/90)

We are in search of the infamous Tech Note #31.  If anyone out there has
this elusive TN, would they please E-mail it to:
                        blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thanks in advance!

kellogg@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu (Carol Kellogg) (02/07/90)

In article 51673, blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu said, in part...

>We are in search of the infamous Tech Note #31.  If anyone out there has
>this elusive TN, would they please E-mail it to:
>                        blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
>Thanks in advance!

Tech Note #31 is available as a series of PICT reources in the Apple Technical
Notes Stack version 3.2.1.  I'd been looking for it for some time, as well - I
came across it by accident while looking through the stack with ResEdit.

Lars Kellogg-Stedman
kellogg@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu

doron@cfdl.larc.nasa.gov (Doron Kishoni) (02/08/90)

In article <18000028@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>We are in search of the infamous Tech Note #31.  If anyone out there has
>this elusive TN, would they please E-mail it to:
>                        blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
>Thanks in advance!

You might already have it. See my previous answer to Carol Kellogg...
...Technical Notes stack, "it's in there".